Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Role Models.

 




 


Dress Topshop
Cape Topshop
Bag Primark
Necklace Primark
Rings Primark
Socks Primark
Boots Gallop.co.uk (Real Riding Boots)

This week I was a very organised Bran and I picked all my outfits for the week on Sunday. My plan is to post them on my instagram (@thebrantasticlife) then they will go live on here at night. I'm determined to get the blog into some sort of order, plus it will stop me looking like shit everyday because I'm ALWAYS running late.

I've been waiting for this dress to come into Petite for ages so I jumped as soon as I seen it in Toppers. This is one of the things I really like about Topshop each year, they have one dress that I know will work with everything, its usually one of their massive sellers, everyone must get the same idea. But this is the dress for 2014. I will wear this to death. You cannot go wrong with a stripe and you can turn this dress to whatever you want, day, night, casual, dressy, its so easy to work with.

I had originally paired this with a pair of pumps for that Parisian feel, but then it started snowing and I though better of having freezing toes. I think it looks adorable with my wee frilly socks ... and my toes are cosy, win win!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x

2 comments:

  1. Fab outfit, I adore the necklace too!

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulaaaa! You always look so damn stylish & put-together! I feel I'm more Zooey Deschanel fell into a bush.. Xx

    ReplyDelete